Asus ZenFone Zoom ZX551ML Android 5.0 Firmware Flash File’
How To Install ROM Asus Asus ZenFone Zoom ZX551ML
- Download firmware .zip file from the following link to your computer. Transfer the ROM file to ADB folder.
- Turn off the device and boot into recovery mode (Power + Volume down).
- Next, you need to choose Apply Update from ADB.
- Then connect the device with PC using a standard USB cable.
- Now from the Marshmallow ROM folder, you need to launch command prompt by pressing the Shift key and then right-click anywhere in the folder.
- Enter the following command to check the connection between your device and PC.
- Give another command: add sideloads File_Name.zip to start the flashing process.
- The update process starts, it might take up to 5-10 minutes. So, keep patience and wait.
- Congratulations! You have successfully updated Asus Zenfone Selfie to Android 6.0 Marshmallow firmware.
Might Also Like
Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE550KL Android 5.0 Firmware Flash File